New to AoS. Need to sell 40k stuff

Malakithe

Best bet is Ebay, don't know much about the population of St. Helens but Craigslist probably won't find you a buyer.  There's a lot of experienced sellers here (myself included).  Since your stuff isn't painted, you can list them seperately and get more for them. Good luck!

I also use Bartertown.com.  There's a lot of people that are looking to move away from AoS and Fantasy so you could score on a trade that way. 

• Like 1

So, I second a lot of what was said. Things to add.

- Decide your level of effort. The more effort you want to put in to selling the more you will make. The opposite is also true.  There's kind of a bell-curve involved.

- Understand your market. Look around and figure out what your stuff is worth. 

- Get a list. Make sure it is detailed and complete.

- Get pictures. Anything that is not new in box should have good pictures.

If you are looking to get rid of your stuff and need assistance or don't want to be bothered with all the little bits, a couple of people around here (including me) buy armies and resell them. 

• Like 1

Ahh cool I'll look at that. Also what are good army sizes? I hear things like model count or 6-10 warscrolls...whatever that means lol is there a common league type list building style?

That is a great question for the AOS sub-forum. I would check out some of the 'League Night' posts and such and see what people are talking about.

Well then I'll do some research, get an inventory together and see what happens. If nothing happens then I'll contact you lol

Yeah, your best, and easiest, bet is to post up a list and some pictures in the Rogue Trading forum here with what you're looking for. I'm betting you get a bite on a trade AOS for 40k pretty easy.

Ahh cool I'll look at that. Also what are good army sizes? I hear things like model count or 6-10 warscrolls...whatever that means lol is there a common league type list building style?

First off welcome aboard!

I too have been selling off some of my excess 40k stuff to fund more AoS,I use mainly Ebay but also check the trader forums to see if someone is looking for stuff Im trying to move.

Yes,we have been playing with around 8 warscrolls but the way the game is you can certainly use as many as you like.Usually battles over 10 Warscrolls can take a while to complete though.

Be sure and post up here in our room when you two are looking for games:)

Trading forums you say? I'll keep my eyes open. What would I need to start a small for of skaven and seraphon?

The game is pretty forgiving when it comes to bringing what you want so I would check out the free warscroll listings at the GW site here

http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

Then look for the warscroll battalions in the back of the army books,those have good synergy and seem to be pretty fun to play,,well the ones ive tried from my armies were.Then add in a monster and maybe an extra hero or two.Also with Seraphon summoning is a thing so plan to at least get some skinks as they are one of the best "hit and run" units in the game.