Anyone doing the Wyrd Black Friday sale, want to sell me the Alt McMourning model?

McNathanson

Wyrd's having a Black Friday promotion with lots of pre-release models available.  If you order $300 of stuff (not too hard if you don't play just Guild, as there are a lot of pre-releases for other factions!) you can get a free LE Alternate McMourning model (along with several others).

Is anyone interested in ordering $300 worth of stuff and then selling me the Female McMourning model?  I'd gladly pay $20, more if you really must ;)  Think of it as $20 off your order!  Let me know, and thanks :)

Nathan

Black Friday sale is up already.

Ended up getting LE Kaeris and that anniversary outcast model. I can wait, or don't want, the others. 

Shipping was very expensive. $9.09 for standard or $9.15 for two day. Kinda wondering where they are located now....Needless to say, I did 2-day shipping.

Also, what's with the "nightmare" editions of things? Seems like they are just more expensive. Little lost on the clear plastic ones too, as you still have to paint them....

Nightmare are simply limited editions, smaller production runs means higher cost. They use the same rules as their standard models. They are usually bigger/more impressive models though.

Per Wyrds tournament rules you aren't required to paint the colored plastic crews/models. Some people have come up with very cool looking results with painting parts of them and leaving the colored plastic exposed on others.

Mark's reply was too fast for me!

Also, their Black Friday event usually starts on Wednesday. The earlier you have your order in the better as they often sell out and ship mostly in the order they received the orders.

Also, do not be surprised if it takes a few weeks to get your order (and longer if you wait).

Wyrd started out as a miniatures company. So they tend to make more sculpts for models and as was said above they make small runs as alternate models. Sometimes they are give-aways in packs (ala the malifaux child translucent) and sometimes they are for purchase (nightmare Corypheee), They also do alternates for Local BnM store receipts. To help drive the local markets and community. Which is cool unless your closest malifaux carrying store is 70 miles away. lol.

We already got our orders in last night and chose priority shipping... the LE giveaway models were in our carts when we checked out, so hopefully that guarantees that they had enough stock for us!  YAY, I *love* that alt Francisco model... can't wait to paint him!

You should not have to worry about the LE's running out, and if they did I am sure they would do another run to fill orders. But often the pre-release stuff does run out.