Shogun and Fortress America

mightyatom13

I have these 2 awesome wargames games from the late 80's for sale. Shogun is a wargame set in feudal Japan. I spent countless hours playing this game in high school. Fortress America is a what-if game of an invasion of the US in the vein of the movie Red Dawn. I don't know what Saddam wants with New Jersey, but it is your job to stop him.

The boxes on each are rough, but both are 100% complete and in excellent shape for being 30 years old. I have inventoried every piece and bagged everything. These are from the same series that launched Axis and Allies. I am asking $30 each or $50 for both. Prefer local pick up.

Here are some pictures of each:

Shogun:

Box:

Kmtpms8.jpg

Contents:

r9vaA4I.jpg

Cool minis (and LOTS of them):

oTxU8om.jpg

Fortress America:

Contents:

bark9Pk.jpg

Box has hole:

TTNH0L8.jpg

Yeah... that's Saddam

5rIXskV.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I had those 2 and Axis and Allies back in the day. They were all good games. Shogun I think was the best of the lot.

Axis and Allies was good but after I had a game of amazing luck playing as Russia, I had walked into Berlin and was about to launch a naval invasion of Japan at economic victory in under 10 turns.

I never had a copy of Conquest of the Empire or the guy with the most catapults wins.