WTB: ATI video card

Duckman

If you have an ATI video card that you're not using and you might be interested in selling it, get in touch with me.

I've got an nVidia card that has been struck with their self-admitted kernal bug we ain't gonna fix.  This is not the first time I have had this problem and so it is time to switch teams.

I'm looking for a PCIE 3.0 x16 card in the 2GB memory range and don't want to pay new prices.

• Like 1

I've sworn off nVidia cards until they publish a promise that they have found and squashed the kernel bug.  I have really liked nVidia cards over the last 10 years but the last three I have simply refuse to play some games because nVidia has a known kernel bug that they cannot or will not fix.  I happen to have been bitten by it multiple times in a row.  Same hardware, no change but the video card.  I now run Amored Warfare, ARK, Warmachine Tactics, Skyforge, Wasteland 1 and 2 and a number of others that used to crash within 3 minutes of starting...

nVidia can byte me until they fix their problems.

Thanks for the offer though, Sav.  Rant is not directed at you at all.

• Like 2