December Releases

rudra34

Looks like January releases to me.

1. Achillies.

The armor is awesome. The face looks like Brad Pitt ala Troy. Both poses are very GW.

2. Father Knight.

A must have for Pan-O players..

3. Spektr.

I dig it and want it for my Nomad force. Laying a Mine is a nice pose.

4. USA

A few models a better than others.

5. Tohoa

I don't dig the beasts. The infantry model is nice.

• Like 1

5. Tohoa

I don't dig the beasts. The infantry model is nice.

I thought the same.  I love the handler, but not huge on the battle cats.

As for Achilles, I have seen a lot of people saying that the pose is too space marine.  It doesn't bother me personally.  Space marines are all about ego and being the biggest, most righteous baddies around.   Achilles isn't far off from that, so the pose of a haughty leader fits him.

• Like 2

I thought the same.  I love the handler, but not huge on the battle cats.

As for Achilles, I have seen a lot of people saying that the pose is too space marine.  It doesn't bother me personally.  Space marines are all about ego and being the biggest, most righteous baddies around.   Achilles isn't far off from that, so the pose of a haughty leader fits him.

im one of those that doesnt 'love it'.  as RD said its a little too GW to me.  still a sweet sculpt just not my cup of tea.  personally, i wish they would have done another new model for aleph as i think the old achilles is a very cool pose already.

as for the rest of the stuff, yea you nomad and MO players got some sweet tasty candy that im sure will be sold out for a while as everyone will buy those 2 models and probably achilles as well(i still might buy it eventually lol).  i also dont dig the evolved pokemon, but the rest of the models are pretty darn awesome!

• Like 2

I like both of the new Achilles figs, especially the limited ed one. I dont see anything wrong with the pose, and the armor looks like it really could be arm 5 or 6 or whatever it is.

The usarf stuff i love, but they are just repacks.

The spektr is awesome.

The tohaa dogs dont really do anything for me. I keep seeing tigers of dirz from rackham

• Like 1