Portland Historical Wargames Day Jan. 23

54th Grumblies

We'll be having our monthly wargames day get-together on January 23rd, 2-6pm at Guardian Games. There will be a demo game of Bolt Action in 15mm (kindly run by Jesse) - please respond to this email if you think you would like to participate in that demo.

Semi-related to my email earlier today, we are also seeking players (with armies ready) for Lion Rampant or Saga in 28mm. Please respond if you are interested in bringing an army to play one of those games and we will set you up with an opponent. If you don't have a SAGA or Lion Rampant army, but are curious about trying one out, we can easily arrange a demo/playtest for that as well - just respond before the 23rd so one of us will know to bring extra figures.

• Like 1

An update on Portland Historical Wargames Day on January 23rd, 2-6pm at Guardian Games: the final slate looks to be a demo game of Bolt Action in 15mm and Lion Rampant in 28mm.

For Lion Rampant, Gabe and I will be bringing Hundred Years War French and English retinues, and I believe James is bringing his crusaders in order to give the rules a test-drive.  If you have a medieval-themed army collecting dust, come check out these easy-going rules. 

We hope to see you Saturday!