AoS at GG Saturday 1/30/16

Also,for summoning this time I would like to try something a bit different probably wont affect how we have been playing it though,heh.

Since we are using the game rules from the BRB this means what players bring will be their "Collection".When setting up or choosing armies for a battle,they can use some or all of their collection.The models/units not used are set aside and can only be brought in through summoning or other means such as the Time of War rules ect...

The one thing I would like to try out though is to not allow dead models to be resummoned and instead actually go to the dead pool and not back to a players "Collection".Of course abilities that allow dead models to be brought back into game can still work for the dead models.Remember that in order to fulfill actions that "add D# models to said unit" these models will have to come from the collection unless it specifies they can also come from models that are dead.

Probably wont make much difference as it usually takes at least 2 turns to kill even the most basic unit and with limited turns/play time they likely wouldn't make it back onto the board anyway.

Thnx to all that made it to the session,we had 7 show up though Malakithe and his wife don't quite have armies ready to go yet so they observed our games and enjoyed time with their daughter exploring the store:)

Im thinking Feb 27th for the next session?...my next 3 Saturdays are a bit tied up due to the wife working.

Had s great game of Duardin vs Seraphon last night. We played the Twist of Fate scenario from the first GW comp rules pack on my swamp Fat mat in a ruined city! The Seraphon had trouble summoning reinforcements but in the end won the game due to scenario points! Gotta watch those darn scenario rules.

• Like 1