AoS at GG Saturday 1/30/16

5:00 start time,bring whatever you want for this!

Im up for doing some "Freestyle" play with no points,just matching up and deploying as per BRB,then play a battle plan with a 2 hour time limit.

Also if you just have a starter or even a few warscrolls we can team you up or just match up forces with what you bring in order for some good close games.

Hey, I new on the forum. Just curious what you guys feel about having painted models when showing up for pick up. I've still got alot of models to build and probably can play on the 30th but I'd love to start playing as soon as I have them built.

Welcome aboard!

Painted,unpainted doesn't matter at all!

Im usually playing with most of my stuff unpainted as well,im slow as hell when it comes to painting,lol.

I think its mainly for those who don't have or want to use their phone or tablet for the App system.Its rumored to be 33.00 and I believe will include all chaos warscrolls for all armies along with their Battalion scrolls.

I will pick it up for sure as I like hard copies,,they usually have some resale value in the long run.While digital stuff is worth pretty much zero the moment you install it.

• Like 1

How much room is available on Saturday for this event and is this only in the bar?

Ive been getting a double table 4X12 near the back register of the Gereral gaming area,but there is usually space available in the Sip too I just don't reserve in there as Colin usually comes with me and hes under age.

Not sure if I can talk Colin into going this week though,hes into the latest MTG release.Gonna try and entice him with some Fyreslayer purchases though,hehe.

I'm looking to bring my son for a game! Do you have an extra table?

We should be able to have 2 games going on our main store table,using 4x6 deployment.Though if needed we can go 4x4 and get 3 going:)

Also we should be able to get a table in the Sip if needed,for adults of course.

Im bringing the info for the battleplan "Hold or Die" along with the Time of War rules and the rules for the Brimstone Paninsula if anyone wants to do those.

Ill also have my Tablet and my Ghal Maraz book for other scenarios.