Battle Plans and Time of War rules

I would like to either make copies of these parts of the Battle Tombs to pass out to you guys but im not sure if its legal to take copies of the books ,im thinking not but ive seen people do it for other games.

If I were to sort of "rewrite" each battle plan in a real basic form just including setup,command abilities,victory conditions,just all the info that's needed,would that be legit to do?

I've seen some tons of rules/warscrolls or whatever printed out and put into binders or folders. I don't think any of the GW guys will be around to notice

The rules and Warscrolls are all free to download from their main site.The published Battleplans from the Battletomes are not .They do allow people to make digital purchases through the AOS app for them though.

I would just like to have some rough informational copies to hand out for game sessions though...so we are not all referring back to just one book copy or my tablet for every scenario rule question and table.