Guardian Cup 9 - The Niner - June 4th-5th

CaptainA

Was great fun. Looking forward to the Next one.

Crazy amount of ties.

The Renegade army with a crazy number of thud guns. Did he have like 8 to 10+ maybe.

Army with 8 riptides.

3 IK unit with a Caden Caster Daemon Factory and Conclave giving all 3 IK the Knight Unit AV14 front and AV 13 the rest was just crazy good.

Did you see anyone using The fulmination Power at the tournament at all? There was several armies with conclave and not one person rolled for that discipline.. I asked and everyone of the players said why would even role on that table now..

That nerf need to be relooked at and adjusted since it just made the whole discipline like Pyromancy.

With out the VSG I would have been toast with all the crazy amount of shooting that was there.

Some first turn assaults would have be refreshing after dealing with all the crazy amount of shooting a lot the those list put out.

That * riptide whole army got to shoot me 3 times with full BS before I could even get to charge him. In fact he charges me instead. LOL

Only couple SM and no Gladius at all. No Tyranids this time around ether.

Crazy

• Like 1