AoS on Saturday 3/26

Thomatron and I ran the Adepticon primer mission:)

Was actually a pretty good battle with my Khorne commanded by Skarbrand jumping out to a quick lead.But soon it all went south with a failed(even with a reroll) charge by Skarbrand attempting to prop up my left flank.Then the Wood Elf shooting kicked into gear and even though I was able to get my crazed horde stuck in,the game started slipping out of reach till we finally called it during turn 4 with Skarbrand down to 1 wound and the only other model I had left was my Skullreaper champion. Score at that point was 8 to 3 I believe.

Had a great time but some of the rules in the Adepticon mission are rather goofy,like the only models that are able to score or even get within 5" of an objective are those with the Hero keyword.Still,its always an interesting twist to play the game with set objective board locations:)

Great to meet you KlawKnee!

My Ogre Ironguts were the stars of my list. They managed to vaporize a 30 clan rat unit and a 20 Stormvermin unit on the charge. Brutal! Great game though. Ended with a tie due to scenario but had we gone for another round I doubt the Skaven could have held for much longer. Wish I had more time today to stay for another round of games but alas family commitments beckoned.