AoS on Saturday 3/26

Looks like our session this month will be on the 26th.

If any of you can make and have a battleplan/scenario in mind to try out please post up here with the comp and points level you want to play:)

Otherwise as per norm,,bring whatever you want and I will have some Battleplans to try out.Probably be working "The Relic" BP this month but always up for anything.

It was automatically schedualed as my last reserve confirmation I got stated that it would be on the last Saturday of every month from now on:)

Plus the Infinity Tourney runs through the day and has an end time of 5:30pm,so they will likely be done or down to only top tables wrapping up.

It was automatically schedualed as my last reserve confirmation I got stated that it would be on the last Saturday of every month from now on:)

Plus the Infinity Tourney runs through the day and has an end time of 5:30pm,so they will likely be done or down to only top tables wrapping up.

should have a few people done by that point so ill make sure to clear a table for you guys asap if its crowded and they are putting you where we are.  thinking we wont be able to start til 11am though as GG probably wont let me get in early to setup terrain which with infinity takes a bit of time... my total estimated time is 6:45 for the entire tournament before awards which we dont need anything besides a single table for that.  i will have 8 tables in the sip, so i actually think that leaves a few open as well anyways pending on if there's other reservations that night.  looks like yours is general gaming though so im guessing they might set you guys up in the general area.  I was told they have the ability to do 30+ 6x4 tables if necessary so im sure they got this handled hahaha.

• Like 1

should have a few people done by that point so ill make sure to clear a table for you guys asap if its crowded and they are putting you where we are.  thinking we wont be able to start til 11am though as GG probably wont let me get in early to setup terrain which with infinity takes a bit of time... my total estimated time is 6:45 for the entire tournament before awards which we dont need anything besides a single table for that.  i will have 8 tables in the sip, so i actually think that leaves a few open as well anyways pending on if there's other reservations that night.  looks like yours is general gaming though so im guessing they might set you guys up in the general area.  I was told they have the ability to do 30+ 6x4 tables if necessary so im sure they got this handled hahaha.

I'm sure it will be no prob at all:)

Theres only been 1-3 games going for us on our Saturdays and we get tables in the General area due to underage players(our kids sometimes,heh) show up to play.

I'm just glad that my wife isint working this months "last Saturday",heh

• Like 1

Anybody interested in trying out the Adepticon primer mission? I haven't read through the whole packet yet but the mission (last page) looks pretty interesting.

http://www.adepticon.org/wpfiles/2016/2016waoschamp.pdf

Steel Angel and I tried it,its not a bad one at all.

Ill bring my print out of the Adepticon stuff with me if you want to give it a try:)

Aww i was looking forward to nurgle rats

List I'm thinking of..

HEROES

Packmaster (1)- Shock

Screaming Bell (10)

UNITS

Giant Rats x 40 (12)

Clanrats x 30; x 40 (21)- Rusty Spear

Stormvermin x 20 (14)- HW and shields

Warplock Jezzails x 6 (14)

Ratling Gun Weapon Team x 1 (3)

WOUNDS: 160 TOTAL POINTS: 75 / 75

Trying to go for lists of old.

Im not sure on the rattling gun..

Thinking 2 packmasters might be useful..

Aww i was looking forward to nurgle rats

List I'm thinking of..

HEROES

Packmaster (1)- Shock

Screaming Bell (10)

UNITS

Giant Rats x 40 (12)

Clanrats x 30; x 40 (21)- Rusty Spear

Stormvermin x 20 (14)- HW and shields

Warplock Jezzails x 6 (14)

Ratling Gun Weapon Team x 1 (3)

WOUNDS: 160 TOTAL POINTS: 75 / 75

Trying to go for lists of old.

Im not sure on the rattling gun..

Thinking 2 packmasters might be useful..

Wow,you guys are going to be in for a long game.100 wounds usually runs 3+ hrs.