Opponent Finder for Age of Sigmar or Fantasy?

Thats a needed sticky for sure,perhaps one of the Admins can help out with that??

Welcome aboard Whitecornx!

Most of us posting here are in the PDX area but its great to see a Seattle player in the mix:)

Also check out the "Warhammer Fantasy Battles" room for any interest in a previous game edition or the latest fan rule set for 9th age,I think theres actually some 9th age players in your area:)

• Like 1

I am thinking about coming back to AoS. What's the scene looking like in the Portland area? Are there any organized events going? Is there a fixed game night?

-T

Currently we are doing the last Saturday of each month at Guardian Games.

So on the 26th of March is our next one:)

If you can do game nights at WoW on the Sunday or Tuesday session,I can usually make it there as well.I know Steel Angel likes to do Tuesdays now and then.

When are we going to get our regular game night going? Let's do one every other Tue/Wed at GG. Thoughts???

Have to check their calender,I can probably do Tuesdays.Im pretty sure they also have room at WoW on Tuesdays as well if needed.

Wednesdays are a bit tougher for me to get to though.

Plus we are still doing last Saturdays each month as well:)