AoS doubles event on April 30th

• 2 weeks later...

My son and I have to drop out for tomorrow. I have to work for a few hours right in the middle of the event. Have fun and post up some battle reports.

Will do:)

Yeah,theres a carnival and parade going on at Eastport so its going to be pretty crazy.

Tyler did say there is several single players in the waiting so im sure the slot wont go empty.

We had a great time!

Though it did grind on a bit too long for my son and my feet,lol.

Anyhow we played 2 scenarios from the first book and one from the most recent God beast book.One "minor detail" I seemed to have forgotten in gathering forces was the max of 30 wounds per scroll,,I really should have filled out my scrolls because we were down from 10-30% in the wound count for each game so yeah,,we didnt get any wins,lol.A couple of closer battles though and probably would have won our first one but I wasnt familiar with Woodelves and forgot that Durthu could summon a new woods each turn then port to it.

Also Tyler did confirm to me that the new campaign system will be based on the PTG system and encompass all the Grand Alliances:)