Hello!

Kastan

Hey guys, I'm new and super stoked to meet other AOS players. I live in Auburn, WA and am hoping to make it to the OFCC weekend.

Cheers,

Kas

Welcome aboard!

We usually have a once a month game session at Gaurdian Games here in Portland.Its usually schedualed for the last Saturday of each month but this month is moved to the 23rd.We start at 5:00 pm.Looks like it would be quite a trek for you to make it though.

I believe we do have some club members in the SeaTac area that have an interest in AoS.For the most part though its not widely played in the Northwest as yet.Also,if you havent already you can check with the GW store in Kent to see if they are doing regular events for the game:)

25% off? Wish I could find that in Portland lol

Chaos mail order has it too but you hafta order so much for free shipping, tho

Mob i think has discount too but it was super packed with 40k tournament saturday when i went, but had stuff todo on Sunday so.

Only one bookcase for fantasy including daemons, rest 40k. Tho they could be hiding the starter boxes somewhere, But i saw 3 Stormvermin and a doomwheel calling my name, Ive been wanting to try one with a Warpstone powered tunnel team squeak.. Plus 3 nurglings for a plague rat force has its appeal. So it looks stocked with what works well in aos.

Last time I was at MuGu they had little to no AOS in the store. I play at the GW in Kent regularly, trying to set up a meetup at MOB with some of the guys up there.

Cheers,

Kas

Good to hear!

The game is still in its first year,commuties for it are still building as we are here in PTown.Its taking hold in England pretty well and also showing some life back east here in the states:)

I passed on trying to get an event up for OFCC this year due to the lack of interest thus far,understandable with such a radical change from the previous game it took the place of.But at this rate I can see getting something going for OFCC2017,would love to do both a casual day and a competative day:).Plus by that time I should have a kick ass gameboard entry with all the 3d printed stuff im working on.