Silver tower leaks

http://imgur.com/a/AHfG5

Squeak..

Looks like I'm only really keeping birdmen and cultists

And i might bee willing to part with one whole box, at what i paid..so cost@25%off+sale$tax

But there's also chaos mail order http://www.chaosmailorder.com/blog/2016/05/16/warhammer-quest/

*Edit*

Hmm looks like both stores near me offer discounts. Mugu 25% and M.o.b. 20%

GRIN

http://imgur.com/a/AHfG5

Squeak..

Looks like I'm only really keeping birdmen and cultists

And i might bee willing to part with one whole box, at what i paid..so cost@25%off+sale$tax

But there's also chaos mail order http://www.chaosmailorder.com/blog/2016/05/16/warhammer-quest/

So are you saying based on the rules the Chaos enemies are not that great for AoS?

I dont have ooruks so grots are good just not my theme.. Only need 1 hero of each.. And familiars have their own ruleset and arent the generic ones with +1 to magics

Horrors are lovely, Birdmen are awesome, still on fence about cultists.. And skaven are a must have.. Not sure if i need 6 but i want 6 lol

I dont have ooruks so grots are good just not my theme.. Only need 1 hero of each.. And familiars have their own ruleset and arent the generic ones with +1 to magics

Horrors are lovely, Birdmen are awesome, still on fence about cultists.. And skaven are a must have.. Not sure if i need 6 but i want 6 lol

I really like these models and I want to add them to my growing AoS Chaos Demon army. Looks like all of the models are Chaos except for the Grots, they seem out of place in the set.

I really like these models and I want to add them to my growing AoS Chaos Demon army. Looks like all of the models are Chaos except for the Grots, they seem out of place in the set.

The Spider Grots are a direct result of being trapped in the Silver tower for several generations,so they have "adapted" to their new environ,hehe.

I havent gotten close ups of the new warscrolls for the Gaunt Summoners creatures of the Silver Tower as yet,but I have seen some warscroll posted for them on the Fan FB page and heard rumors that the new Horrors have some very interesting warscrolls.Basically when a Pink horror dies it splits into to 2 Blue Horrors,then when those die they split into 2 Brimstone horrors(i think it was).I believe this is the war the Horrors used to work in long past editions of fantasy.So yeah,I think a base unit of 10 Pink Horrors would have end up having like 70 wounds! nice tarpit it sounds like:)

Yeah horrors are part of the reason i wanted more then one set. Im looking at expanding my rats who will be on squares and ill probably be putting my other chaos units on rounds.

Besides three sets I've got

Changling

Herald on chariot

15 screamers

10 pink horrors

Lol already noticed a rule fubar.. Do the other mortal heros of the tzeentch arcanites faction (lord on disc, sorcerer lord, and curseling) in the grand alliance book count as the keyword for the purpose of tzaangors anarchy and mayhem

I forget has there been official confirmation that all of the warscrolls for the entire silver tower box set will be available in the AoS app? Or to be safe should I buy both of the WD's?

They will probably be added at some point in the future but not knowing how long that will be I would just pick up both WD editions,the first one has a great write up on the game along with painting guides anyway:)