Silver tower leaks

It might not work well in normal stores thou. Most parents won't be dishing out $165 for a 'board' game.

Yeah,its pretty steep.But I remember some of the Heroscape sets were very expensive too.

Have to remember that GW games are also a wide range hobby.The contents of their starter sets contain hours and hours of building and painting along with playing the game.In a case like this,yeah its a risk that may not work well in areas or anywere at all,but it could very well introduce a huge amount of new members to the hobby.From a buisness standpoint looking at the size of GW as an international company,I think its well worth the risk with minimal downside.

Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower Latest Rules & Pics button-EM-default.jpg

silver-tower-box.jpeg

Silver Tower isn’t here yet and the pics are coming out of the woodwork from FLGSs. Here’s the latest:

Let’s start our daily tour with some more rules from the Changer of Ways:

via  miniwars.eu:

Here we get some shots of the Blue Horrors and Ogroid in the box – in their full Age of Sigmar rulesets.  Enjoy the warscroll (and partial warscroll)

blue-horrors-ogroid.jpg

Next stop on the Silver Tower tour takes us to Goldmine Games of Richmond Texas.  These fellow Texans put up these images to get you ready for this weekend’s shopping spree:

silver-tower-open.jpg

hreoquest-flier.jpg

Next stop is Giga-Bites of Marietta Georgia who has this to show off:

silver-tower-tokens.jpg

just looking at these tokens may cause spontaneous mutation!

silver-tower-foil.jpgcharacters-foil.jpg

OHHH FANCY – Holo-foil cards.

Our next stop is Borderlands Comics of Greenville South Carolina who has this to add:

13220725_1114992588557964_71873143132717

Ohh, sprues!

Last but not least the GW promo poster going out to pretty much everyone:

silver-tower-promo-poster.jpg

~Get your wallet ready for Saturday!

Got 3 sets for the birdmen and rats.. Lol

Perfect fit with my new screamers, herald and pink horrors.

GW also had foils for 4 3 extra heros so i got winged sigmarine one to avoid having to microbuy it in app. (Tzeech was sold out cause store opened at 11 not 12 as listed :/)

Put up a post about selling off the spare heros

• Like 1

Got 3 sets for the birdmen and rats.. Lol

Perfect fit with my new screamers, herald and pink horrors.

GW also had foils for 4 3 extra heros so i got winged sigmarine one to avoid having to microbuy it in app. (Tzeech was sold out cause store opened at 11 not 12 as listed :/)

Put up a post about selling off the spare heros

Humm..would really like your extra Gryph hounds if you dont have plans for them:)

For that matter I wouldnt mind checking out what heros you have left over on our game night at GG in a few weeks,,assuming you are still planning to make it of course.

Tax return, and two of em were only 260 including a box of pink horrors (gw one with 4 foil cards, Battlemage card and a knight azyros was 208 for comparison)

Enough people traded the island of blood and age of sigmar set that I figured parting out bitz seemed easy enough, thus getting it for the birdmen, horrors and deathrunners more economically affordable.. Familiar mob sounds fun too

Malakithe, youre in luck i was thinking of only selling one so i can have two and my foil venator as a party. * Lol *edit* ten if you read my trade thread *

Maybe on the hounds, im not sure what to price them at.. (High demand yet simple figure) 15 each? 10 with priest

And i dont plan on trading any of the villains til i see wd 121