Thursday GG gametype?

ZEKE

By god, this Thursday I'll make it! 

We just finished moving up; obviously a lot of work to be done yet, but the models and I are up for the duration.

Will bring my LW Germans, but am keen to just hang out, learn Team Yankee stuff, or have a go at it. :3

By god, this Thursday I'll make it! 

We just finished moving up; obviously a lot of work to be done yet, but the models and I are up for the duration.

Will bring my LW Germans, but am keen to just hang out, learn Team Yankee stuff, or have a go at it. :3

We will be looking forward to seeing you there!

If u can find a tank list where you field StuH-42, or StuG M43, then you can blast the munchers out of their holes. Stat line includes FP=2+ & Breakthrough Gun.

With 3 stationary stugs, at 16", you will not pin them but should kill 1-2 teams per turn. With 4 Stugs, that goes up to 2-2.5 teams per turn.

Or a Jagdtiger with 12.8cm PaK44 gun: FP=2+ & Breakthrough gun. Can be done from long range, but a very expensive option.

But if no enemy tanks to distract you then this could work.

Alternatively, 4 Wirbelwinds have more shots (ROF 6 ea.), although lower FP (5+). Without the Breakthrough gun, inf get their 3+ save. If my 'Math-Hammer' is correct you should pin them, and kill 0.87-1.5 teams per turn. Less effective than Breakthrough guns, but if StuGs are not in your list, it is an option.

Combine that with armored recon to lift GtG.

Bring something to pin down AT Guns while the StuGs do their work.

LW Tank Companies:
Bridge at Remagen - German:512. Schwere Panzerjager (1. Kompanie): Jagdtiger > 12.8cm PaK44 gun > Breakthrough gun
Bridge at Remagen - German:512. Schwere Panzerjager (2. Kompanie): Jagdtiger > 12.8cm PaK44 gun > Breakthrough gun
Fortress Italy - German: Schwere Panzerjagerkompanie > StuH42
Fortress Italy - German: Schwere Panzerjagerkompanie > StuG M43 105/25
Bridge by Bridge - German: StuG Batterie > StuH42

Next week I can be flexible.

1. A LW all-tank Soviet List - this is for u, ZEKE!

2. Team Yankee: 84 points

3. A fraction of my LW Canadian Armoured Recce Squadron from Market Garden (test driving my list for Tactical Solutions 2016).

4. TANKS!

5. I can throw together a mixed inf/tks/arty MW or LW Soviet list if there is a specific request for a book or scenario.

For THU, AUG, we might have a new player.

He will prob play Germans.

I can contribute 4 panthers and 5 StuG's

Anyone want to bring and loan GE inf?

To oppose, I can bring:

LW Canadian Armoured

MW Soviet  Strel

MW Soviet Tank

LW Soviet tank

ZeroMoon17, a little help on which list we are helping put together?