Deamon army

derek

Hey guys looking for some advice for a deamons army. Looking at nurgle, khorne and tzeentch in some sort of mix any advice would be cool. I have the tablet version of the updated deamons book so i have the formations available

Hey Derek,

I already posted on the link provided by Mr. InfestedKerrigan, but I'll sum up quickly my feelings on mixed daemon lists. With the toughness of Nurgle, the melee prowess of Khorne, and the psychic supremacy of Tzeentch you are looking at a very balanced and effective army that can deal with a lot of different situations. I would recommend a solid core of a few Nurgle units to establish a sticky, objective holding portion of your army and supplement it with the punching power of Khorne and Tzeentch. As a primarily Nurgle player I love nothing more than my opponent trying to kill off even a single unit of Plaguebearers and me passing all of my Inv. and FNP saves. If you choose to use the Daemonic Incursion list be prepared to have to pick up a lot of different units which the Core and auxiliary choices force you to use. Just decide what Core/ Aux choice looks the most enticing to you and go for it. Happy collecting/gaming and let us know what you need help with as you start your descent into darkness and eternal damnation. 

• Like 1

Well i know deamons are a very tactical army amd takes alot.of knowledge about the game to really succeed. As for now i own a d-thirster 3 plauge drones a hearld of nurgle 3 bases of nurglings and a squad of plaugbearers. I have a model for age of sigmar that im debating about usingas a great unclean one since he looks gross and it just screams great unlcean one. I am looking at the incusion detachmentas kind of the bases but i cant find many tactic articles involving the incursion detachment. Does everyone still run fateweaver and belakor or has eveeyone switched to something different