Painting buddy/ies

IamTheHuman

I don't play warhammer. But... I buy the miniatures and paint them for my GURPS game (Saturday's). I get super bored/lonely always painting by myself. The other guys don't enjoy painting as much. My partner works graveyard and I paint when the kids are in bed. Sooooo who wants to come paint with me? Generally Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings is when I'm painting after about 8 pm (except Wednesday, which I get back from band practice at about 10:30).

Also. I'm new to this forum. If this is the wrong section, please direct me to the appropriate one.

• Like 2

Welcome:)

The models are great arent they!

Myself,I cant really paint outside of my hobby room at home due to I have to use a lighted magnifying lamp.But you can post in this room on the forums here http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/forum/13-artificiers-forge/,as thats were most all of the hobby blogs get updated and we talk just painting and building:)

• Like 1

Welcome:)

The models are great arent they!

Myself,I cant really paint outside of my hobby room at home due to I have to use a lighted magnifying lamp.But you can post in this room on the forums here http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/forum/13-artificiers-forge/,as thats were most all of the hobby blogs get updated and we talk just painting and building:)

I actually have one of those lamps myself as well. But I rarely use the magnifying glass part. I just haven't practiced with it enough to control my hands with the increased magnification. I generally move too far!

• 3 weeks later...