GSC Query

PumpkinHead

How are y'all marking your units for the GSC decurion? My first game was a spectacular mess up of getting different units the wrong buffs and bubbles. So I have resorted to the small glass aquarium stones of different colors so I know which unit belongs to the different formations.

Also, when a summoned unit comes into play does it join the formation that summoned it, or is it on its own for buffs and bubbles?

• Like 3

How are y'all marking your units for the GSC decurion? My first game was a spectacular mess up of getting different units the wrong buffs and bubbles. So I have resorted to the small glass aquarium stones of different colors so I know which unit belongs to the different formations.

Also, when a summoned unit comes into play does it join the formation that summoned it, or is it on its own for buffs and bubbles?

I don't think it joins the formation the caster comes from as the first curse formation would have acolytes and it can't.

the just become units from the GSC codex I believe. If you are playing ITC that is how they play Daemons and other units.

Color coding the bases seam to be the easy way to tell what gets buffed by what. I like the colored tokens as well. Helps with book keeping for sue.