Help out a fellow gamer! Board Games, Infinity, Harlequins/Eldar, Epic // W: $$$, MTG EDH stuff

Lange

In the last few months I've lost my job, lost my dog, lost my fiance of 8 years, lost my car, and will soon lose where I live. I need money to stabilize my life right now.

Everything is as shown. I'll consider any offer within reason, but it's got to be cash. I really just need this stuff gone.

I am located in North Portland and don't have many options for traveling. I am willing to ship things as long as shipping fees are covered.

Again, everything is negotiable. Please make me an offer and help me out.

Board games:

uTMiF4Y.jpg

Food Fight - $10

DIMarQL.jpg

Zombies!!! - $10

oKgg892.jpg

Smallworld Underground - $20

Infinity:

lnpAZg1.jpg

VhwmVQg.jpg

ewHgRau.jpg

Current Rulebook + Corebook, old Rulebook, Classified Deck, acrylic tokens, and a huge pile of nice home-made tokens(~100 tokens, I think).

The models are the Haqqislam starter box, Haqqislam doctor, Haqqislam hacker, Qapu Khalqi Sectorial box, Djanbazan HMG, 2 Yuan Yuan, Kaplan Tactical Service box, Odalisques box, Nomads Support box, and the Nomads from the Operation Icestorm set. I purchased the Scarface and Cordelia box, but it only came with half the components and Corvus Belli refused to replace them.

Some are partially painted, some are unassembled. Almost everything is pinned and they're all on nice custom bases. This is great if you want to get into the game and play a really unique faction.

$130

Eldar:

Inbkt9D.jpg

zSLhhWB.jpg

emONHlE.jpg

2wuiQtY.jpg

This is a bummer to have to sell. This is my collection of Rogue Trader to 3rd Edition Eldar. There's a lot of cool stuff here if you like old models. RT Eldar special characters, Harlequins (I tried to reduce duplicates except for the special ones). All metal except maybe 3-4 guardians.

Included is:

1 Avatar

2 Farseer

2 Warlock

6 Rangers

6 Banshees

6 Dire Avengers

16 Guardians

3 Support Platforms

15 Harlequins

$130

Epic:

Swi9aVM.jpg

bG1C49y.jpg

iubP1Ah.jpg

0p6Af3D.jpg

1 Command base

4 Kommando bases

6 Storm Boy bases

8 Mega Armored Nobz bases

16 Grot bases

34 Bases of Boyz

8 Forgeworld resin Trukks

3 Forgeworld resin Battlewagons

7 Stompas

3 metal Fighta-Bommas

13 Gun bases (these are converted)

6 Buggies

6 Flamer Trakks

8 Bikes

5 Plastic Tanks

7 bases without models

4 incomplete Ork Sprues (enough for 11 more bases of Boyz and a few other support units. Also, boars!)

Plastic storage case

Epic: Armageddon rulebook

$130

Thanks everyone for looking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...