LVO stormcast list.

Steel Angel

So this is the list I think I'm taking to LVO. It's a nice solid All comers list,But I have no clue what to take for a sideboard.

Some advise needed.

Leaders

Lord Celestant (100)
- General
- Trait: Reckless
- Artefact: Relic Blade
Knight Vexillor (200)
- Meteoric Standard
- Artefact: Phoenix Stone

Units

Liberators x 5 (100)
- Warhammer & Shield
Liberators x 5 (100)
- Warhammer & Shield
Judicators x 5 (160)
- Skybolt Bows
Judicators x 5 (160)
- Skybolt Bows
Paladin Decimators x 10 (400)

-Starsoul Mace x4
Paladin Protectors x 10 (400)

-Starsoul Mace x4

Fulminators x 2 (240)

Behemoths

War Machines

Battalions

The Skyborne Slayers (140)

Scenery

Total: 2000/2000

What are you going to do against a big, nasty critter? Like a Blood Thirster, or Ogor on their Mammoths, Dragons? What's your game plan for them?

What about a magic heavy army, like the Undead?

Finally, the two armies that have been huge PITA's in the meta: Bonespittrers Savage Orruk Arrowboys (like 60+ of them, so 180 shooting attacks...) and the Skaven Stormfiend list (big, beefy, multiwound models that pop up in the middle of your formation and do 2d3 auto hit mortal wounds to a unit within 8").

That's the type of stuff you will have to deal with I'm sure. The winner is probably going to be one of those two armies...

Magic there's nothing I can do stormcast don't have counter for big magic units they have one character who can dispel one spell and has to be within 10 inches of it it's easier to just hit them hard and hit them fast then to worry about trying to counter Magic.

As for Big horde units like orkz trust me when I say a unit of 10 decimators will cut through a horde Army like nothing else.

As for big nasties 5 protectors can take down Nagash with some good rolls 10 will take down almost anything or at least gimp it so that It can't do much.

For utility each one of those paladin units can do for 4D3 mortal wounds per turn combat.

Throw in the DG with telaport for support where you need it.

That's just the type of stuff you'll probably face. I posted all that stuff to see if you had a plan for dealing with it. Your 10 Decimators can't kill two or three units of 30 Orruk Arrowboys before they pin-cushion you. You don't have the range they do. Those 30 Orruk Arrowboys have a 5" move, 2 wounds, 6+, and each one shoots three times, (that's 90 shots!), 18", hits on 5+, wounds 4+. Oh, and they have a Warscroll that allows them to reroll misses. So out of 90 shots, 50 hit, 25 wound, you fail 12, so take 12 wounds- or 4 Decimators. Rinse and repeat. More than likely, the Orruk player will kill your Liberators and Judicators first, and tie up everything else. 10 Arrow Boys only cost 100 points, so 60 of them is only 600 points. The lists I've seen online consist of 60-100 Arrow Boys. If you can deal with 180-300 arrow shots for 2-3 turns, then awesome! 

Ten Protectors need "Good" rolls to kill Nagash. Here's the deal: You won't see Nagash. He sucks in competitive play. You'll see a Mortach, and a ton of a spammy units- Dire Wolves backed up with Corpse Carts giving them a 3+ save. The other big nasty critters- you can't depend on your one unit of Monster Slayers actually getting to attack that monster! A good opponent will recognize this, and take steps to make sure that fight never happens. 

I think your Judicators will be your best units. Have you thought about Prosecutors? The Knight-Vexilor is good, but I wonder if the Knight Heraldor wouldn't be better because of all the terrain you are likely to face? The once per game abilities of the Vexillor limit his utility, while the Heraldor can be blasting all those Sylvanth Woods killing tree huggin' hippy Elves every turn.

The Lord Celestant on foot is a good hero, but I wonder if he will be "good enough" to be your General? I imagine there will be a lot of scenarios, if not tournament rules, that will reward your General's performance (how many wounds he inflicts), and head hunting (killing the Enemy General). The Lord Celestant could be a little "squishy" for that.

The whole magic thing just sucks for the Stormcast. You'll just have to "suck it up" and plan on your opponent always being able to successfully cast spells.

I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just saying you need a plan to deal with all the nasty stuff. Like don't count on things like your Protectors being able to kill monsters/behemoths. Plan on them engaging cheap, throw away units of troops. Your army is slow, except for the one unit that can teleport (isn't that a special character, or is that from the Warscroll?). Might be a consideration. Overall, I like your army, but I really think it will do poorly vs. skew lists. Against another all comers army, I would bet on yours. :)

Sigh the Skyborn Slayers is a battalion warscroll not somebody's list. Are you saying that if someone takes a battalion it's just copying someones list? No I don't think you would.  So I find your snarky tone uncalled for.

Besides if you read my first post I didn't ask about list advise I asked about sideboard advise.

So to answer you question "No I didn't just copy someones list and ask for opinions."

Dude, chill out. You asked for advise- which is a verb, and means " to offer suggestions about the best course of action to someone."

Did you mean advice? Which is a noun, and means "guidance or recommendations concerning prudent future action, typically given by someone regarded as knowledgeable or authoritative."

I advised you on what you will probably face at LVO, which is exactly what you asked for:

Some advise needed.