Is Infinity still alive?

themoat

Joey introduced me to a game some time ago, around when Nate put it on clearence at his shop. I went out and bought Operation Ice Storm and had it commission painted then picked up the rulebook.

I showed up a couple tuesdays to try to get some more learning small scale games but there was only a few folks and I didn't see infinity.

Does anyone still play in the area? Is anyone interested in meeting up and playing through the Ice Storm campaign to help me pick up the rules? It is one of my favorite settings, the models are dope and the rules seem tight.

• Like 1

I'd totally be interested in getting in some Infinity games.  I don't know what the Operation Icestorm campaign entails, but I might be interested if its not going to be months.  I've got so many models to paint...

Also, I found out that the old Anocetti's Workshop infinity stuff is still being sold through a company called Warsenal.   I was wondering if anyone who plays Infinity would be interested in pitching in towards picking up some of Anocetti sci-fi cars for the store, to replace the 20th century cars that are currently in the store's Infinity terrain box.  For $60 we could get 2 Anomalas, 2 Bulaboks, 4 Bayakan Bikes, 4 Eco Kuripots and a Tucuxi Evora.  I figure if 6 people (and there are at least 6 of us who play Infinity) each pitch in $10, we could have a fleet of cars to go with all the other sci-fi scenery we've got.  I'd be happy to cover the painting duties, it'd give me a chance to work on painting reflective surfaces.

• Like 1

Its a tad on the back burner right now. I still love the game and most of us have forces for it. I would love to play sometime. Might need some practice if I want to bring my space apes to the OFCC. That is if they ever post details about it so I can figure out what to paint.

We are finally having a senate meeting this weekend to finalize the announcements for OFCC. infinity details should be among them.

Cheers

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.