What about lefty?

Mods: I'm posting this here, as it's both a modeling and a rules question. If it's in the wrong forum, please accept my apologies, and feel free to move it to Artificier's Forge.

A long time ago, I modeled this arm for my custom converted Apothecary.  Originally, his left arm was designed with a bolt pistol, but the codex states that the Narthecium replaces the bolt pistol.  Since it was a major PITA to convert, I don't want to swap out the right arm.  Do any of you rules savvy Ordos have a suggestion for the left arm? I don't really want to try and keep track of the one guy in the unit who isn't WYSIWYG, as I know I'll end up remembering halfway through the game that he doesn't have it. I'm open to suggestions, but prefer them to be rules-legal.

Thanks!

post-1254-0-61949100-1432338709_thumb.jpg

Mods: I'm posting this here, as it's both a modeling and a rules question. If it's in the wrong forum, please accept my apologies, and feel free to move it to Artificier's Forge.

A long time ago, I modeled this arm for my custom converted Apothecary.  Originally, his left arm was designed with a bolt pistol, but the codex states that the Narthecium replaces the bolt pistol.  Since it was a major PITA to convert, I don't want to swap out the right arm.  Do any of you rules savvy Ordos have a suggestion for the left arm? I don't really want to try and keep track of the one guy in the unit who isn't WYSIWYG, as I know I'll end up remembering halfway through the game that he doesn't have it. I'm open to suggestions, but prefer them to be rules-legal.

Thanks!

Most of the current GW apothecary options are unable to take upgrades beyond being an Apothecary. It shouldn't violate WYSIWYG if clearly an apothecary in an army that has no options for them.

I've got 3 OOP apothecaries including one with a bolter which they can no longer take.

I think Red Scorpions (every squad leader...), DW Terminators, and RW bikers are the only apothecaries with actual weapon options.

The BA Sanguary priests are another thing entirely,