Long Shot Request: Plastic Squats

The Last Guardsmen

So I've been forced to trade off my old Steel Legion infantry due to the little buggers killing my back on long trips. As such I need some grunts for my Imperial Guard army and have been wracking my brain for some time. SQUATS! They fit all my fluff needs. Only problem is the plastics seem real hard to find. Anyone who dose find me some will be rewarded handsomely. Ether by cash or with a portion of the treasure trove of bitz I've gathered over the years. As much as I'd like unpainted and unbuilt plastic figures I know that will be hard but I am willing to offer 25$ for each group of 5 such figures. Painted and built figures will be negotiated for via PM on favorable terms. Anyone who can offer me a whole fresh "Space Dwarves" Box will earn a substantial boon of their choice so long as it is within my power to grant it.

55 minutes ago, pretre said:

If you don't mind non-GW, you might look into mantic. They have a great 'forge fathers' line inplastic, with vehicles and everything that would work well.

Thanks for the recommendation. I might go there for some of the power armored units from the old Squats fluff. Sadly their lightly armored guys are a little too catachan for my taste and lack proper beards in most cases.

10 hours ago, DasBox said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I might go there for some of the power armored units from the old Squats fluff. Sadly their lightly armored guys are a little too catachan for my taste and lack proper beards in most cases.

The new plastic Steel Warriors? I could understand the resin miners, they're a bit buff, but not the SW.

14 hours ago, pretre said:

The new plastic Steel Warriors? I could understand the resin miners, they're a bit buff, but not the SW.

Just too high tech looking for my idea of Imperial Guard troopers. Might use em as storm troopers if at all.

9 hours ago, andozane said:

Krommlech has a line called Dvergr that are pretty cool looking.

Otherwise, good luck in your quest....finding unpainted is very difficult.   I have been trying, but more so it is easier to find some that are basecoated.

Be careful, this is a slippery slope....

The Dvergr I could find seem a bit too goofy. As for me I'm a long time Imperial Guard player. My common sense has long since been eroded and replaced with more lasguns.

My eyes about popped out. Way too far out of my price range at the moment. Thanks though. Also anyone want a REALLY well painted Alpha Legion Contemptor? I Just cant bring myself to repaint a mini I got in a trade. @Flatlander did a amazing job on it and after pondering it for a bit its just too good to strip and repaint.

• 4 weeks later...