Koyote in Mordheim

Koyote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For years and years I've been taking lousy-to-mediocre photos of my miniatures, so I finally broke down and bought myself a photo tent and some proper lamps. Here's what I purchased.   It's nothing fancy, but as you can see from my first photo using the new gear, it's made a significant improvement in the quality of my photos.

Over the next few months I think I'll be reshooting a lot of my minis.

lonZ8Z.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Koyote said:

. Here's what I purchased.   It's nothing fancy, but as you can see from my first photo using the new gear, it's made a significant improvement in the quality of my photos.

Over the next few months I think I'll be reshooting a lot of my minis.

Do you have any Imperial Knight sized models to shoot? I'm curious how the 24" handles those guys, or if one needs to go larger.

43 minutes ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Do you have any Imperial Knight sized models to shoot? I'm curious how the 24" handles those guys, or if one needs to go larger.

There's more than enough room in tent for an Imperial Knight.  Unfortunately, I don't have a finished knight to test out in the photo tent, only this fella that I converted into a House Taranis Knight and magnetized, but never painted. 

And now that 40K is forever dead to me, it'll forever remain a pretty unpainted model on my shelf. 🙂 

TaranisShoulderPads_zps13b07282.jpg

WIPKnight15_zpsa195bdef.jpg

WIPKnight16_zpsfc0e3698.jpg

WIPKnight17_zpsd7863a79.jpg

WIPKnight14_zps8fa4081d.jpg

WIPKnight12_zps67052441.jpg

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Koyote said:

There's more than enough room in tent for an Imperial Knight.  Unfortunately, I don't have a finished knight to test out in the photo tent, only this fella that I converted into a House Taranis Knight and magnetized, but never painted. 

And now that 40K is forever dead to me, it'll forever remain a pretty unpainted model on my shelf. 🙂 

I mean you only need to add a couple more knights and your back in though! 

And with your painting/converting skills you would make a pretty cool knight house.

• Haha 1