Codex CSM is still in the dark ages....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya.  I had one last game of Warhammer at my home, since I may not be able to for a couple weeks (surgery is tomorow!).  

Decided to put it on Youtube.  Never done that before so kinda fun to learn how.  Not too difficult.  Here's the link:

Feel free to tell me how I can make these better.  I already know a couple things I messed up on.  I enjoyed playing a close combat army.  Been a while since I did, since its generally not my style of play regardless of the army.  But Night Lords are my close combat army for sure.

Oh incidentally, the list was, essentially, this (out of town so dont have it in front of me to directly quote):

4 units 5 Chaos Marines (Power weapons + Meltabombs I think?  I think I armed them)

3 Rhinos (destroyer blades and dirge casters)

Land Raider

Level 3 Sorcerer (Tzeenthc with Psychic Shriek, Breathe of Chaos and Doom Bolt)

3 units of 1 Nurgle Mutilators

2 units 15 Khornate Raptors (2 x meltas, Boon on the Champions,  Power+Meltabomb)

5 Havocs (2 flakk, 2 Lascannons)

Oh incidentally, the list was, essentially, this (out of town so dont have it in front of me to directly quote):

4 units 5 Chaos Marines (Power weapons + Meltabombs I think?  I think I armed them)

3 Rhinos (destroyer blades and dirge casters)

Land Raider

Level 3 Sorcerer (Tzeenthc with Psychic Shriek, Breathe of Chaos and Doom Bolt and he rolled +1 init for a boon)

3 units of 1 Nurgle Mutilators

2 units 15 Khornate Raptors (2 x meltas, Boon on the Champions,  Power+Meltabomb.  One got nothing for his boon and the other got Instant Death for his attacks)

5 Havocs (2 flakk, 2 Lascannons)