Friday 1/17 Board Games

Hello all. I just wanted to see if there is any interest in running a regular game night for board games. Right now the best night for me and Keisha is Friday nights. Would anyone else be interested in coming down to play between 5ish and 9ish? 

From what I hear, the backroom is rather empty on Friday nights, though the front of the store is pretty full with Friday Night Magic. 

We will be down this Friday starting at about 5 to start playing games. Anyone is welcome, I am going to reach out to the bellingham board game groups as well. I will also talk to the store about posting it on Facebook.

I would like it to be a regular thing, even if it's only a few nights a month. 

A regular board game night sounds fun to me. I can never make it down before 6 any week night, but could probably make it after that sometimes. I think I'm busy this Friday, but that sounds like fun for the future. I guess my only concern would be showing up at 6:30 or something and people already being in the middle of 2-3 hour games =\

Good times. Well here's a cross-post of my collection from the board game library thread if anyone has any requests for this week:

Super Dungeon Explore
Cards Against Humanity + Expansions 1-3
Arkham Horror + Dunwich Expansion
Thunderstone Advance + Caverns of Bane Expansion (half owned by Andy)
Battlestar Galactica
Chaos in the Old World
Dixit
Sentinels of the Multiverse + All Expansions
The Resistance: Avalon

Galaxy Trucker: Anniversary Edition

Flashpoint

Pandemic

7 Wonders

Race for the Galaxy

Mage Knight Board Game

Space Alert

Twilight Imperium + Shattered Empires Expansion

Memoir '44

• Like 1

And it looks like the Pickford updated their showtimes and it's now playing all week so I may make Friday after all and go to the movie on Saturday or something. We shall see.

Also, are we planning to have Board Game Night threads every week or are we planning to have a megathread? I'm kind of using this thread as a megathread at this point, but I'd suggest we either do weekly threads that get opened on Saturday or Sunday or a single thread to post stuff in.

Also,

http://www.pickfordfilmcenter.org/programs/limelight/knights-of-badassdom/

If you want to check it out.

EDIT: XSTlnJT.gif

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.