Shipping to the UK?

Blasto

Has anyone shipped anything to the UK?

I have a good offer for all of my WHFB stuff, but it will need to be shipped to the UK. I have not shipped anything overseas before and I'm finding it far more expensive than I thought (I knew it wouldn't be cheap, but wow).

The painted part of the army is taking up some space due to the foam trays used to store the army (Army Transport trays). The unpainted and unpainted has quite abit of Metal to it, adding some weight as well.

USPS and FedEx at first glance look to be pretty close to the same costs. UPS, is about 3 times more expensive. Is there another carrier anyone suggests?

Is it better to have 1 bigger box or 24in cubed, or a coulple of smaller boxes?

Thanks for the help,

Dave

I ship all the time back home to the UK and best way is defo not the flat rate boxes. If your posting plastic and resin then fine but metal will be really expensive. I have posted a couple of regiment/battleforce boxes home and it cost about $50. Not cheap but if your buyer is paying then best get a price from the post office before you let them know. It's not cheap.