X-wing game mat recommendation?

So I usually don't have a felt playmat for 40k, just use wood and terrain. However, since this will fit on a standard table, I'm tempted to go with felt or something.

I'm just wondering what cheap recommendations you have. I'm just thinking straight black felt is fine too, but is there different types, durability, etc. Other suggestions? 3x3 is what I'm told I want.

Concerned that it will be rolled up or stored far more than used. So any suggestions for materials that don't bend or hold that roll would be nice, or I store it different.

I have a 6' x6' printed hubble image of the taranchula nebula (its gorgeous) printed on heavy fabric. Im planning to cut it into quarters (so 4, 3' foot square star mats) and selling 3 of them. Im going to keep one for my own x-wing games but thought that i could provide 3 other people with a beautiful and inexpensive star mat. Im charging just 18 bucks each if your interested. PM me or track me down on a Sunday night at WoW.tarantula-nebula-9289-400x250.jpg

• 3 weeks later...