anything coming up for tournys

Corey sorry. I feel I brought some really big boots last 1250. I am not trying to be Jim or as the layperson would say noob stomper. I want to attend but as you know me I only make potentially powerful lists.

Bring it every one knows nids suck! Just make swarmy a regular tyrant if you feel bad. The Kirkman brothers are planning on showing up and you didn't play matt he likes burna boyz...

Corey sorry. I feel I brought some really big boots last 1250. I am not trying to be Jim or as the layperson would say noob stomper. I want to attend but as you know me I only make potentially powerful lists. 

Hey! That was just with Infinity, and just with you. I honestly thought that because you were playing Nomads and I was playing Nomads, and because you had lost horribly every game you had played, that I should show you what your chosen faction was TRULY capable of doing ... by making you lose horribly again. In hindsight? Pretty crummy idea, Sorry, Shae!

Jim, after that game I went home ran to my room and cried for hours. No I really don't care about it. Nathan and brad made a deal out of it. But from the sound of it, you have some notoriety for gml lists. If it's any consolation I think you are the only person I have yet to beat in 40k of the people I played more than once. Don't feel too bad. Stomping on kittens is sometimes pretty fun. Especially when they meow ever so cutely because they have no idea what's coming next. Ha ha ha. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.