Looking for Alligator Mini's

dkieft

The entire blind water congregation from hordes?

Well, since I want actual gators and not "Gator men" most of that doesn't fit the bill. I see they have the bull Snapper but have not found any good size reference. Any other just regular types in the line? I haven't found a place to view a comprehensive selection.

I wanted Alligators for some Malifaux swamp terrain and couldn't find anything miniature wise, but went to an "upscale" toy store and they had small rubber animals by the register. They were a descent sculpt but rubbery. So I bought 5 of them for like $.15 each and dipped them in boiling water and reposed them so they were different then made molds of them with instant mold and cast a bunch in resin. With a little clean up they worked pretty well.

I wanted Alligators for some Malifaux swamp terrain and couldn't find anything miniature wise, but went to an "upscale" toy store and they had small rubber animals by the register. They were a descent sculpt but rubbery. So I bought 5 of them for like $.15 each and dipped them in boiling water and reposed them so they were different then made molds of them with instant mold and cast a bunch in resin. With a little clean up they worked pretty well.

And where could a guy like me obtain some of these "molded Alligators"?