Dark Elf 3k list

So, I was thinking about the various 3k events in the future and I began to think about a new army with new units/models.  Here is a 3k list I've come up with.

Dreadlord w/heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, cold one, ogre blade, talisman of preservation, the other tricksters shard

Supreme Sorceress w/level 4, lore of shadow, dark steed, ring of hotek, dispel scroll

Master w/great weapon, heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, cold one

Death Hag w/BSB, witch brew, cauldron of blood

10 Dark Riders w/musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

10 Dark Riders w/musician, standard, shields, repeater crossbows

15 Witches

15 Witches

5 Cold One Knights w/full command, banner of swiftness

30 Executioners w/full commad, standard of discipline

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Repeater Bolt Thrower

Repeater Bolt Thrower

5 Doomfire Warlocks

So, the cauldron has 4 units to chose from to join; either unit of witches, executioners, or cold one knights.  Why the executioners?  With the witch brew they gain frenzy and with the bound spell from the cauldron they will have 3 attacks each at S6.  If the cauldron joins the cold one knights, which is where the characters on cold ones are going, the masters will have 4 attacks or 5 attacks with the bound spell.  The Dread Lord would then get 5/6 attacks.  That's 17/21 S6 attacks from the characters.

The idea is to cram the executioners and cold ones down my opponents throat as fast as possible.  The witches and dark riders can deal with chaff while the RBT's just shoot stuff.

I was going to do that, but the idea was not to give my enemy a "solo" target.  All the characters in the unit have a "Look Out Sir" roll.  That, and I've tried the master w/DPeg and CoT and didn't get the results it looks like it should.  I had him bounce more than kill.  That cloak does wonders for a level 4 flying around on a DPeg though.

You will lose the look out Sir roll as soon as one Cold one is dead as you need 5 rank and file to count for the chance to role.

You can pass the "Look out sir" roll to another character.  I'm working on taking out the unit champ.  I am thinking about droping the cauldron as well.  That thing will be a cannon magnet.  I really don't want the model either.  Here's what I'm working on adding:

Master with same Cold One Build

Sorceress w/level 2, lore of metal

Possibly another unit of Warlocks

Absolutely brutal list, this will dominate tournaments like crazy. Hard army to lose with.

You should make a bunch of little gold painted dark elf trophies that you can hand out to people that ever happen to beat that army. I remember a guy doing that once. 

:) he was a God of Lustria.