I am a Flaky Warhamster but I am here to stay

Raak

I am a Flaky Warhamster, no relation to the Cronut, and I wanted to say a few words about having to bail on games.

I know that I have had to cancel on at least 3 games in the last month and for that I am truly sorry. In every case there was simply nothing to be done but after thinking about it for a bit I've come to realize that it's actually a function of how I schedule my time. I tend to be an optimist and as such have taken to over-scheduling my gaming in much the same way that airlines overbook and that, I have come to see, is just not cool.

Between my wife, son, job and hobbies, I am often left with zero time at the end of the day and I do realize that better scheduling on my part will greatly improve this problem. I really enjoy gaming with all of my fellow WarHamsters and hope that this short missive will serve as both apology and impetus for a good chuckle. See you all sometime soon - Game On!

• Like 4

O.K. maybe its the Nyquil but I don't think we had a game Jim and if we did I'm so sorry. I thought the 2k point 40k last Tues that we bumped was our only scheduled game. I must be loosing it. So Sorry.

EDIT: Obviously it must be the NyQuil. I though you meant me. No more posting for me - I'm off to get some sleep. Damn Nurgle and his flu

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.