Tuesday the 25th

Sherbert

The roads are fine now.  It has been raining all day.  Back roads are slush, but watery slush.  As long as it does not freeze it will be fine.  And it is warm.

Back from tow-duty. Still slush on solid ice out on Smith, Ev-Gosh, Hemmi and the like out in Mid county. Same Same w/ Blaine area. Everything in Bham looks good(ish). Even if it freezes later tonight the main arteries will be O.K. tomorrow afternoon I would think.

Back from tow-duty. Still slush on solid ice out on Smith, Ev-Gosh, Hemmi and the like out in Mid county. Same Same w/ Blaine area. Everything in Bham looks good(ish). Even if it freezes later tonight the main arteries will be O.K. tomorrow afternoon I would think.

yeah, i was still snowing in Lynden at midnight last night, is amazing the difference 20 miles north will do. 

See the long and detailed summary post I did in the Pathfinder thread yo.

I did man - You did a great job. By "miss anything" I meant did I miss that we were stopping or adjourning the session because Jim's comment about no Pathfinder for a month made me wonder.

Loving your DM work. Thanks for all the effort - it's not unnoticed nor unappreciated.

Yeah, easy as pie.  I has to go up to this BS house off south skagit HWY this afternoon, and that was bad.  Bham is baby snow...

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.