Looking for help with 2000 point Learning List - Mostly Tzeench

Just as Horde stated, remove the individual point values of items.  I will say Tzeentch magic is amazing.  Here are my suggestions:

1) Try to work in Beasts of Nurgle.  They can cross the field real quick.  Are great for redirectors and have the potential to deal with chaff pretty effectively.

2) Drop one of the heralds of tzeentch.  Between the Lord of Change, 1 herald of tzeentch, and 2 units of horrors, you will be capped out in the magic phases.

3) For shooting support for the "big units"; i.e. monsters, solo characaters, etc, I would suggest a khorne cannon.

• Like 1

Despite the wonderful suggestions of my fellow gamers I'd like to throw my two cents in.

I like greater daemons...in theory. Tzeentch greater daemons just have such an uphill battle in paying rent. I often seen them not neatly be worth it, and other times just decimate. Where was I going? Not sure other than explore your options.

Tzeentch heralds are fun. Don't dismiss them out of hand for sure.

Horrors are great, especially in deep blocks.

Flamers are interesting but no longer the song of yesterday's lists.

Soulgrinders are amazing I can't fathom a list without one or two.

Hero, I was only suggesting that 1 herald would do him just fine.  Tzeentch heralds are meant to be casters.  With the Greater Daemon, 1 herald, and 2 units of horrors, the third may be a waste of points.  If you're not casting spells then you're not getting the potential out of your casters.  We all know they don't do much in melee.

I actually prefer 3 heralds.

One to be the locus herald BSB in the big ass bus of horrors, and two lvl 2s on disk.

(Also if you do it right you can guarantee gateway on the big block)

I like 30+ horrors 5 wide and two ten man units.

For the lord lvl character I kind of like a non mage DP to go solve problems as necessary.

Hey, raak can we get the list baak ;)

You can post point totals, just don't list the points of individual items and upgrades. Having said that, I know nothing about new demons, I'm just excited to see you poking your head into the reason if fantasy. Join us. Joiiiinnn usssss...