Dave's game days

D_Lo

Hey, so I wanted to throw this out there, Tuesday thru Friday I can game at dark tower, usually after 2. If anyone else is normally free around then or becomes free and what's to warhammer or board game hit me up. Also you can shoot me a text 3602961413. Happy wargaming

• Like 1

Cool!

Do you have the Kickstarter-only Grom and Thalia? 

After going back through all of my ZBP goodies, I realize that Grom, Thalia, and Bruce are the only Survivors that I don't have.  Bruce is supposed to be part of the first ZBP Game Night set (14 Bruce models & dashboards per set, plus new dice, missions, and bases), which is apparently only available to stores who wish to run ZBP events. :sad:

I wonder if Dark Tower would be interested in running one of these events?  I don't know what kind of restrictions CMON places on the sale of these kits to stores, but I can imagine that breaking up this set and selling it in pieces could make Dark Tower some money.

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/37097/cmon-unveils-brick-mortar-retail-program

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Hey David, I've got the day off tomorrow (Thursday). Any chance you want to 8th Ed. it up? I can be down there anytime, but we'd have to pay for parking until 5pm so I'd prefer an evening game. 

Hey yea, I'd lo e to play. Unfortunately it would have to be before 5. I have to be leaving by 655 to pick up my wife. Also I'd be playing with just the models I have for Tyranids so it's roughly 1650 points. Also it would be my first game. So if your prepared for all that sure we can play :biggrin:

1 hour ago, D_Lo said:

Hey yea, I'd lo e to play. Unfortunately it would have to be before 5. I have to be leaving by 655 to pick up my wife. Also I'd be playing with just the models I have for Tyranids so it's roughly 1650 points. Also it would be my first game. So if your prepared for all that sure we can play :biggrin:

Ok I can work with that. I could meet you @ DT around 2:30pm to give us a good 4ish hours to get the kinks out. It'll be my second game so there will be a lot of book flipping between the both of us. It'll be fun to see how different and probably stronger from what I've seen Nids have become. 

8 hours ago, Koyote said:

D_Lo, we need to play a full game of ZBP, this time with zombie wolves.

Your free to play next Tuesday night?

eFPDM5.png

Also Shawn I am totally down to play ZBP again. It was a TON of fun the last time I played. I remember in our first mission me sacrificing myself to a Wolf Abomination so that my fellow survivors could dash into an adjacent building and find the 3dmg crossbow they needed to do some solid abom. hunting. It was an epic moment that'll I'll remember for a long time. 

10 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

Ok I can work with that. I could meet you @ DT around 2:30pm to give us a good 4ish hours to get the kinks out. It'll be my second game so there will be a lot of book flipping between the both of us. It'll be fun to see how different and probably stronger from what I've seen Nids have become. 

I have less than that apperantly. I'll try and piece together a point total I have. Sorry, 40k is alittle more complicated to make an army

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.