Any of you guys play Kings of War?

Veskit

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you guys are playing Kings of War? There is groups in Vancouver and Seattle, and we were looking at doing bi-monthly meet ups, and if any of you guys are playing, then Bellingham would be a nice central place for that to happen.  

BTW I MISS YOU GUYS!

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:09 AM, Veskit said:

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you guys are playing Kings of War? There is groups in Vancouver and Seattle, and we were looking at doing bi-monthly meet ups, and if any of you guys are playing, then Bellingham would be a nice central place for that to happen.  

BTW I MISS YOU GUYS!

We miss you too! Come play 9th Age with us! :P

heh, while I appreciate how close we actually are to each other, it's worth noting none of you guys are coming up my way to play games either. ;) 

And once again, that means playing what amounts to 8.5e not a big fan of 8th in general to look to keep playing it.

10 minutes ago, Veskit said:

heh, while I appreciate how close we actually are to each other, it's worth noting none of you guys are coming up my way to play games either. ;) 

And once again, that means playing what amounts to 8.5e not a big fan of 8th in general to look to keep playing it.

I think it's evolved beyond 8.5 at this point. Flanks and rears matter, magic is toned down (maybe a little too much at this point actually), rules are clear and concise, and armies are actually very well-balanced against each other. You should definitely check it out in its current form.

3 hours ago, Veskit said:

Lies! I just came up for wet coast and will be up there again August 20 at connections for some malifaux

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.