Da Mommaz Boyz Brawl Info (still doing me job ;D )

You and your fancy closed group access... :)

I will bet cash money they will give you access if you ask Corey, you're a bigger superstar with them boyz than I am :D

Can you tell us what dates have been selected for the brawl?

Scroll to the top of the conversation, Magnus tells the dates there, August 2-3

• Like 1

Be aware gents, this is shaping up to be an "All In" event, Escalation, Stronghold Assault, Supplements, allies and a partridge in a pear tree with a [big bad swear word]ING KEG !!!!! and AC !!!!.  It was the best tournament I attended last year ( TY ALEX !!!! ) and I expect it to be more awesomer this year.

Be aware gents, this is shaping up to be an "All In" event, Escalation, Stronghold Assault, Supplements, allies and a partridge in a pear tree with a [big bad swear word]ING KEG !!!!! and AC !!!!.  It was the best tournament I attended last year ( TY ALEX !!!! ) and I expect it to be more awesomer this year.

Knowing this stuff up front makes such a huge difference! I don't currently have an army I could take there (potentially my Necrons, but they would suffer) , but eventually, I'll have my Eldar army that would never fit in in a soft environment. Not my preferred method of play all the time, but for a weekend tournament? Viva la variety!

• Like 1

Knowing this stuff up front makes such a huge difference! I don't currently have an army I could take there (potentially my Necrons, but they would suffer) , but eventually, I'll have my Eldar army that would never fit in in a soft environment. Not my preferred method of play all the time, but for a weekend tournament? Viva la variety!

You're doing an Eldar army?

• Like 1

You're doing an Eldar army?

My next 40k army was going to be Tyranids, but I don't care for the new book, so: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/19377-eldar-list-fast-faster-fastest/ is moving up the queue. The kickstarter models earmarked for my Tyranids (which still haven't arrived yet) will be retconned for a daemon Fantasy army.

Oh, crap. You're going to try and sell me your space mans now, aren't you?

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.