Scared Hitless NYE

Andrewc

Happy Holidays from Scared Hitless!  

No plans on New Years Eve?  Away from family and loved ones?  Want to show off your new toys from Christmas?  Can't make it to Ordo game night?

Then come on down to Newberg to play with the Scared Hitless crew in Andy's garage!

We will have space for about 4 more players, and want to hang out with YOU!  We'll order some pizza, and try and heat the garage with body warmth.

This is not a tournament, just a time for some friendly games, responsible day drinking and practice for the January Adversary ITS in Sherwood (https://www.infinitythepdx.com/news/2017/12/2/january-adversary-its)

When:

Sunday 12/31, Between 12pm and 8pm.

Newberg, OR (PM me for details)

Who:

Andy

Caitlin

Aaron

Frazier

And possibly YOU!

PS. Bring a coat.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, what a nice afternoon. I made it Andrew’s place and a good time hanging with Berman, Andrew, Aaron, and Frazier. We played 200 points games and practiced for next weekend’s tournament at Glimpses.

My first game was against Andrew and his Combined Army. Andrew was bold and pushed forward to try to claim the beacon in Capture and Protect with his Oznat and Hungries link. I had a mine protecting the beacon and link team, so in the end he picked up the beacon, but was shot for it. I pressed hard back and countered. Since Andrew was playing Morats, I did not have to care if he went into retreat. I dropped Andrew to Konrad and a Krakot. 

Then, he dropped his Rasiat. It ripped up my Muyib link that had grabbed the Beacon.

Finally, I moved up my Farzan and cleared out Kornak and the Renegade. The Renegade killed the Farzan with his pectoral mine. 

Andrew conceded as he could not obtain the beacon and it had plenty of orders.

Aaron and I faced off next playing the same scenario. Aaron brought a vanilla Pan Oceania list with Remotes, FOs, a commando, and Hospitilier Knight.

The Commando jumped in with a good progress opportunity, but he lost a shoot out with a Muyib from the link. Then, his Bulletier went on a rampage killing Doctor Stabby Knife and the Sniper and forced another Muyib into the Dogged state.

I sent my Farzan out to clear the Bulletier and his ORC LT.

Aaron’s Knight was killed by my Ghulam Missile Launcher as he tried to advance. Aaron moved a few models around and then put several models into suppressive fire with good fire lanes.

I tried to advance with my Muyib duo, but was blocked by Aaron’s positioning. I lost the spitfire Muyib trying trying to dislodge a his Fussiliers in Suppressive Fire.

Aaron tried push his TR  Remote forward, but the last Muyib, used his shot gun to prevent the bot. He tried to move the Machinist to kill the Muyib, but the Muyib used a DEP to drop the machinist. Then, Aaron moved a Fussiler out to FO my Muyib for his Classified Objective, but the Muyib killed the FO as well.

In my last turn, the Muyib walked forward, planted a D Charge and blew it up. 

I had the win at that point, so we called it, so Aaron could make his New Year’s Eve fun.

If you have the opportunity to go in the future, I highly recommend it.