Green Horde Kickstarter

SigurdBC

I know that a few Hamsters backed the Zombicide: Green Horde Kickstarter all the way back in June of last year. Was just curious as to how many of you have received shipping info on your Core Box. Just this afternoon, I checked my email and I've finally got a tracking number for mine with an estimated delivery of tomorrow (2/22) afternoon/evening. This means that I'll be ready to have some Zombicide fun with folks next Tuesday night if anyone wants to do some zombie slaughtering. 

THE GREEN HORDE IS HERE!!!! Got my Core Box this evening and I even played through the Tutorial mission to get a feel for some of the new mechanics. First off the models look great and really look and feel like orcish zombies. The Horde mechanic is really intimidating and can really give you a heart attack if spawned in the wrong place at the wrong time. My first Horde was MASSIVE before I finally pulled the "Unleash the Horde" spawn card. I couldn't fit them all into one square :ohmy:. The trebuchet really helps with crowd management, and after looking through some of the scenarios it looks like in some spots the trebuchet will take some work to get to to be able to use it. Anyhow, I am ready and willing to play an epic game of Green Horde with you folks this upcoming Tuesday (2/27) if folks are interested. I hope all of your copies come soon. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.