Some serious gold at Dice Age

Last weekend when I was at dice age, Tim was digging through a box of minis that had recently arrived. What we found were TONS of new pewter, oldish edition stuff for fantasy.

I am not versed enough to know edition a lot of it came from, but Dave, who has been with the hobby for some time and is quite the collector was pretty excited and amazed at the selection (and the rarity) of models available.

For instance, there are probably 20 Jezzeils available, which from what I understand, go for a pretty penny.

Not sure how many pennies DA is asking for these models, but if you are into the old stuff, give them a look!

From what I can remember the majority of models support....

DE, VS, DL, and a TON of iron orcs (these are the only ones that have paint on them).

There's other stuff too but short term memory loss is taking over. 

I dont think they normally do. The story goes that someone who either worked for GW, or knew someone who use to work at GW, has been sitting on a box of overstock all these years. Not sure if they were sold or donated to DA, and there were no prices associated, so my assumption is you make an offer.

• Like 1

Sure, PM me your digits so I cant txt you the price per unit. They might be prohibitively expensive (or I might lie because I don't want to face the number of Jezails you might find appropriate).

There are also globe throwing guys, I mean, there are certainly no globe throwing guys!

Or naphtha throwers

and ABSOLUTELY no rattling guns.

:happy: