Tuesday

So rumor has it she's the one he's leaving you for. And that the ofcc is allowing dataslates and all that hooplaa. What I have noticed is that we up here in the realm of respectable game playing seem to not be playing all these extra toppings. So anyone willing to play this then I encourage as to get the remaining ofcc competitors ready for the battle against them. We don't play this and I say we should so we get the experience. My data slates really suck but I encourage others to bring them. (I will still hate everyone).But yeah. Also looking for a game Tuesday. 40k. Maybe 2k?

I said rumor. My hope is to complain enough that if the rule set isn't out and finalized that there is still a chance to change something. However it would seem that they would allow everything, being other non bham tourneys seem to be allowing all this. We up here in this city are like the mt st Helens deniers who refuse to move out and leave the mountain even as a billowing wall of hot ash comes racing towards us. If we want to play 40k anymore, we are just going to have to accept and change with the times.

So rumor has it she's the one he's leaving you for. And that the ofcc is allowing dataslates and all that hooplaa. What I have noticed is that we up here in the realm of respectable game playing seem to not be playing all these extra toppings. So anyone willing to play this then I encourage as to get the remaining ofcc competitors ready for the battle against them. We don't play this and I say we should so we get the experience. My data slates really suck but I encourage others to bring them. (I will still hate everyone).But yeah. Also looking for a game Tuesday. 40k. Maybe 2k?

Shae - Natahiel just had a new baby, so I'm 98% sure he'll need to cancel our scheduled game. If so, I'm down for a 2000 point 40k game.

Well I can either play some Fantasy or if Brad wants to throw down against my Tohaa I would be down for that. Or Nathan could feel the wrath of my big kitty list in FoW

I'll be departing reality for the week, so you should make do with one of your alternatives.

My wife will be home to watch my boys at 1600hours so say 4:30 pm you can get salmonella trying to digest raw shark meat. unless I can get my last few models put together then its templars, for a over exited army full of guys that dont know its not king Aurthers court. hoping to try a smash mouth in your face templar list.

the new codex is not kind to the templars line troops, then it makes there char good in return so there a mixed bag. Only real bitch I have is that they should be able to buy a extra cc and keep the bolter and pistol. The deny the witch bump is nice, and the re rolls in challenges are sweet as hell.

The mad space sharks are just fun. extra ccw for 1 point, and cause fear are the real bonuses. Tyberos is fun but gets ganked to much, and brings alot of cool rules. 

Well guys, what can I say, I just can't stand being away from 40k. After seeing the new TMNT IG oops I mean AM transport. I want to start playing 40k again. I  don't have a guard army any more, so I spray-primed all of my painted Infininty models grey so I can use them as an IG dammit AM army.  Who wants to play?!?

• Like 5

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.