Termie Tubbies model question

BrainFireBob

So, I was thinking about getting some Tartarus terminators- the mini-Contempter/Termie Tubbie ones.

The regular ones- does anyone know if the hands are separate or if I would need to saw them off to do a weapon swap?

The HH ones obviously have separate hands, but they lack the Crux Terminatus pad and have a grenade harness that looks moulded on.

I like these guys for a TH/SS squad.

So, I was thinking about getting some Tartarus terminators- the mini-Contempter/Termie Tubbie ones.

The regular ones- does anyone know if the hands are separate or if I would need to saw them off to do a weapon swap?

The HH ones obviously have separate hands, but they lack the Crux Terminatus pad and have a grenade harness that looks moulded on.

I like these guys for a TH/SS squad.

Pretty sure FW makes a comment about them not being compatible with their other terminator upgrade bits, so it's doubtful that swaps will be simple. That said, I don't own the models. You can paint the crux on, if you need it there.

Now this is making me want to jump back on that project I was thinking about, making Meganobz into pokemon, so they'd be PokeMANz. If anyone actually follows through on the TermieTubbies thing I might have to do it.

Well, mine would probably be use for chaos spawn, not terminators.

Though, I did see this:

post-1222-0-23767700-1396566124_thumb.jpg