2014 Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament RESULTS ARE UP

Lord Hanaur

A family situation MAY cause our Ork Ambassador to be a game time decision. If you are an ork player who has had an interest in attending, please review the website for the tournament and pm me your interest. You would just pay the day of if it became necessary. One hopes the issue will pass but we'd like to have a contingency plan

I probably would have gone for Eldar, a toss-up between Daemons and Space Wolves, Space Marines, and Necrons.

I'm not saying I didn't think from the start that I had a shot at it, just that I was worried enough about the match between me and the Daemons that I wouldn't have put money on it.

Both the BA over Salamanders and Nid over Necron upsets surprised me, tho after playing Chancy myself, I was less surprised by his win over the 'Crons.

I have generally put what I perceive as the top four codex's as my number one seeds and thus in separate brackets. Then it is random after that. Finally, I take a look at the finished product and try to make sure any bracket that looks a smidge too easy gets adjusted. I dont do a lot of changing for that reason but I think its appropriate to make the gauntlets at least somewhat equitable. The Tau Empires Ambassador got ill which did make us scramble a little the day of.

• 2 weeks later...