Noise marine

26 minutes ago, Kelharis said:

spellcrow makes some decent noise marine bits.

http://www.spellcrow.com/pleasure-legions-c-9_43.html

Not sure how the price pans out though.

Their stuff is cool, and, while not as expensive as GW, still not cheap, especially with international shipping thrown in. Also, it's resin, and I would always rather work with plastic if at all possible. I've gone back and forth many times on whether I want to get a bunch of stuff from them for Noise Marines or not.

1 hour ago, Ish said:

Guardian Games has a pretty good selection of Spellcrow blisters in store. So they must have a US distributor and can probably special order any of their bits for you, which should avoid the shipping costs...

I've been able to find some of their stuff with US options, but not the ones I really want. Seems like it's mostly the "Nurgle" stuff that makes it over here.

18 hours ago, WestRider said:

I've been able to find some of their stuff with US options, but not the ones I really want. Seems like it's mostly the "Nurgle" stuff that makes it over here.

GG had more, but seems like the Nurgle stuff doesn't sell as well, which after it's all picked through, certainly leaves the impression that it's only nurgle stuff. They definitely had the guitar set at one point, a couple of them. 

Though was just at GG yesterday and they had the finecast noise marine upgrade blisters for $15 each. Two or three in stock. 

2 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

GG had more, but seems like the Nurgle stuff doesn't sell as well, which after it's all picked through, certainly leaves the impression that it's only nurgle stuff. They definitely had the guitar set at one point, a couple of them. 

Though was just at GG yesterday and they had the finecast noise marine upgrade blisters for $15 each. Two or three in stock. 

Even in online sources, I've noticed that. Interesting.

I've already got a Squad built with the Finecast upgrade set. I want my Noise Marine Squads to all be based on different Models, so I can go nuts with the paint jobs and still be able to tell them apart.

Looks like you can! The guitar isn't molded to any of the hands... So you could also have it slung over his back like an epic rock-star who just finished a set.

noise-marine-sprue-cleaned-up.jpg

The body's pose is also just begging to be turned into a guy surfing into battle while standing atop a Rhino.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ish said:

Looks like you can! The guitar isn't molded to any of the hands... So you could also have it slung over his back like an epic rock-star who just finished a set.

The body's pose is also just begging to be turned into a guy surfing into battle while standing atop a Rhino.

If you look at the left arm, you'll notice the guitar strap is molded onto it, so that's really the problem there. We can do it, but we'll have to snip the strap.