Dice Age Spring Bitz Blitz & Used Game Sale - 4/13/19

Andrewgeddon

I didn't see this posted anywhere, but Dice Age is doing the equivalent of a "Gamer Garage Sale" tomorrow. @splinx and I are sharing a table, I'll be bringing along some good stuff: NIB Wraithknight, some NIB Necron stuff, a full Infernal / Chaos / Abyssal / "Evil" Dwarf army, some Malifaux, and whatever else I can muster up. Hope to see some of you all there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/408161346415308/

Per Dice Age's Facebook:

"Local gaming enthusiasts are selling their no longer needed board games, models, bits and bobs and other assorted doohickeys. This is a great time to come in and see what they have to offer. It's the perfect time to buy** the one item that you have been looking for and you might even find it. Stop by between 12:30 and 4:30pm and have a look around.

Looking to SELL* your bits and bobs, models and games, and other assorted doohickeys. Reserve a table (half or full) and sell your goods to that customer willing to pay your price. Any games, bits, models, etc, that a customer buys from you (the sale will be rang up through the store), will earn you store credit (ex: they buy $20 worth of stuff from you, you get $20 in store credit) with which you can buy new product with. It's a great chance to clear you closet out of those OOP games you no longer play, or those extra bitz from models you don't need, old cards, etc. Contact the store to reserve a table.

*You set the prices, you sell the stuff, the buyer purchases your products from us, and you get in-store credit for your sales! 
**Loyalty points are not earned for Bitz Blitz and Used Games Sale purchases. 
Note: All sales are final; no refunds will be issued and cannot be returned to Dice Age Games. All deals made between the seller and buyer are between each other and Dice Age Games holds no responsiblity for those agreements."

• Thanks 1