WTS/WTT H: Space Marine Heroes Series 2 Terminators; W: $ or Brother Darrago

Uselesswizard

Hello!

I find myself in possession of quite a few duplicates from this series and am looking to either sell them or trade a couple for Brother Darrago (terminator with banner)

I'm far more interested in trading for Brother Darrago as he is the only one I'm missing.

If no trade is available, I'm looking to sell each for $10 with the exception of the Brother-Captain. The Brother-Captain is only available as part of a trade for Brother Darrago.

Here's a list of the duplicates I have. They are all still in box with cards, and new on sprue. I only opened them to see which they were.

Brother-Captain Donato (Combi-melta and Powersword) - x1

Brother Phalleo (Stormbolter and Powerfist) - x3

Brother Dyrael (Stormbolter, Powerfist, and Servoskull) - x1

Brother Eballius (Stormbolter, Powerfist, Cyclone Missile Launcher) - x1

Brother-Sergeant Victornio (Thunderhammer and larger Stormshield) - x1

Brother Aramus (Thunderhammer and smaller Stormshield) - x1

Brother Sanyctus (Lightning Claws) - x2

• Thanks 1

Oh, can you take a picture of the Brother Eballius sprue? Trying to figure out of he can be made without the cyclone. I like the cyclone, but I already got an assault cannon guy, so I can't take another heavy in my squad.

EDIT: Nevermind, found pictures on ebay. Yeah, could totally build without cyclone.

7 hours ago, scotthartman said:

Did you keep the packaging from these models? Some people have said there is a small printed I'd code on each box which can be used to identify them.

Interesting.

EDIT: Found some you tube stuff. Code is something found on the series 1 boxes, but none of my terminators came with a similar code. Furthermore, sources I found that talked about using the codes, didn't seem to have a definitive answer, more like lots of hearsay.

I did find the supposed official odds of each model per pack:

Each CDU contains 10 blind boxed miniatures, with 9 different miniatures to collect 3 common (average 2 in 10 boxes), 4 Uncommon (1 in 10), 1 Rare (1 in 20) and 1 Ultra Rare (1 in 30). 

I'd assume the banner guy is the ultra rare, though it might be the captain. Either way, $200 to supposedly get the model you want does seem very excessive.

@UselesswizarD I think I'll just buy some more boosters and if I get the banner guy, I'll arrange a trade for some of your terminators. I don't need the banner guy enough to justify his cost. Our DA terminators are $12 each, 5 for $60, so these are discount terminators. Plus DA already have a great TDA banner guy.

• 2 weeks later...