Feast of Legends!

scottshoemaker

Honestly, having now read the character creation rules and skimmed through the rest of the “book,” this doesn’t look like a half-bad game system. 

Okay, so everything heroic being intrinsically tied to Wendy’s food and everything villainous being based on a wink-and-a-nod towards Wendy’s competition would get a bit stale (pun very much intended) over time. But, if you were to replace the Spork weapons and Fresh-Baked Buns armor with normal items and reflavor the Menu Item class names... Yeah, it’d be a decent lite RPG.

All I know is I am now seriously craving a Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

22 hours ago, andozane said:

I love the debuffs

image.thumb.png.a8b23d4d4eac05ab35514720d79d1399.png

I love the idea of penalizing the players for eating food during the session.

Maybe another table of Debuffs for players that interrupt too much, or are taking phone calls, or otherwise distracting others during a session.

45 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

I love the idea of penalizing the players for eating food during the session.

Well... Directly above that table is a chart of bonuses players can get for eating the appropriate Wendy’s products. This game is an advertisement for a burger joint after all. 

4 minutes ago, Ish said:

Well... Directly above that table is a chart of bonuses players can get for eating the appropriate Wendy’s products. This game is an advertisement for a burger joint after all. 

Yeah, downloaded the rules. Wow, 97 page pdf and a complete game for free. And it does look fun.

I would seriously play this game... Okay, not seriously-seriously. But there’s room for comic and parody games in the world too and they can be just as fun as “real” RPGs.

This looks like it would fit in well with Paranoia, Gamma World, and/or Toon.

I’m looking forward to other fast-food companies entering the hobby games as viral marketing design space...

Burger Kings of War, the 28 mm miniatures war game; Chipotle: The Guac’ing, the collectible card game; McDonald’s and McMazes, the LARP...

jumpslashcolor.png

Hoten Souer
Order:     Order of the Chicken Nuggets 
Bio:         A headstrong young lady who is following in the footsteps of her adventuring parents, Barbie Queue and Hoten Mustarde. Hoten Souer is determined to find out the secrets of the long-lost Order of the Spicy Chicken Nuggets.

Strength:         9 +1
Intelligence:   11 +1
Charm:            13 +2
Arcana:           8 +0
Grace:             15 +2 (16 +3)
Defense:         13
Hit Points:      15

Skilled With:     Light armors, light weapons, and throwing weapons 
Cannot Use:     Heavy or medium armors, shields, or heavy weapons

Order Skills: 
Grab and Go [passive]: When engaged in combat, you do not have to use an action to break out. You can move away freely without risk of attack. You can also use a bonus action to move up to twice your movement and still attack or perform another action.
Late-Night Craving [passive]: While attacking at nighttime, you will gain advantage on all attack and strength-saving rolls. 

WEAPON         PRICE    DMG    TYPE        THROW?
Pairing Knife    45g    1d12    Graceful    60ft

ARMOR      PRICE    TYPE    PROTECTION
Apron         15g         Light     +1 Grace